Tuesday, March 20, 2007

In principio

So this is the first post to Dima's place, my new and first Blog.
I have no idea what direction this is going to take or whether it will get anywhere at all.
What I do know is that my name is Dick and my partner's name is Marian, hence the name Dima which I use in the digital world.

I will write, read and react primarily in the dutch (my mothertongue) and english language.
What about is still a mistery to me but I imagine it may be about my interest in the visual arts, specifically painting or my effort to learn and play the guitar or something concerning my job (I work on day-center for mentally handicapped people).
Or possibly about Alexander- or Feldenkraiswork, as these do intrigue me and I am developing an interest in them or about anything ranging from the beautiful island of Corsica and its music to the pleasure of delicious food and a good bottle of wine.
Dunno, we'll see. Any suggestions are welcome.

Dick

2 comments:

  1. Hi 'Dima',
    Great to see you blogging.
    I suggest you just come here once every day or so and write whatever is in your mind at the time.

    I know many would be interested in the type of work you do.

    Or maybe for the benefit of people who have never been to your country you could wqrite a little about that?

    Real blogging is really just a diary of what is on your mind...

    Cheers

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike,

    Good to have you as a first visitor and thanks for the advice.
    I have put up your link in the next post as you can see.

    As for my work I may put up this link sometime soon:
    http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172693

    Starting up I suppose I will here daily but down the road I think at least twice a week might be a realistic aim.

    I reckon I won't be using this blog as a means to unravel the darkest corner of my soul, but I guess that leaves plenty to talk about and whether it will be interesting or worth taking notice of will largely depend on whether and how people react and comment and if conversations and discussions develop.

    ciao

    Dick

    ReplyDelete